Senior Graphic Designer
Are you an experienced, hands-on creative who’s looking for a lead role in a creative agency? Somewhere you’ll get to flex your creative muscle every day for our diverse mix of Victorian and national clients?
Grindstone is offering the rare opportunity for a talented and passionate senior creative to work agency-side. You’ll get real flexibility with hybrid working and enjoy work-life balance in one of Australia’s most liveable locations.
If this sounds like your calling and you fit the description below, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’d be great for Grindstone, together with examples of creative work you’re proud to call your own.
Grindstone is a leading Victorian integrated creative and digital agency, with a diverse national client base. Even though we’re regionally based, we compete with the best in the big cities and have a space in West Melbourne where we can work and meet with clients when needed.
We are partners in purpose with our clients, who rely on us to provide creative solutions that are as meaningful and compelling as they are beautiful.
Grindstone is home to a cross-disciplinary and multi-talented bunch of strategists, writers, designers and developers constantly collaborating to deliver creative brilliance.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our creative team who can hit the ground running and take on a lead role helping to manage projects and mentor other designers. This is a full-time role based in North Geelong and WFH.
To be in the running, you’ll have:
- A minimum of seven years’ design experience working across multiple brands and industries/sectors
- Demonstrated expertise across a wide range of design applications
- Strong brand design expertise
- Digital design experience, particularly web UI
- The ability to manage multiple briefs simultaneously in conjunction with support from account managers
You’ll also be able to demonstrate you are:
- supremely efficient & can produce high quality creative on time and on budget
- able to interpret client briefs accurately & intelligently
- adept at leading design projects from estimating, to concept development, rollout and delivery
- able to provide advice and instructions to other designers, and to demonstrate leadership qualities
- a creative ideator
- a natural collaborator
- self-driven & able to develop visual concepts independently when required
- highly attentive to detail
- strong skills in the use of the Adobe Creative Suite
Preference will be given to candidates who also have expertise in digital design, particularly web UI design.
This is a rare chance to join a long-established, thriving and growing creative agency, combined with the lifestyle benefits of living in the Geelong/Surf Coast region. We look forward to hearing from you.
Only applicants with the ability to work on-site and the right to work in Australia need apply. No recruiters, remote only candidates or recent graduates please.